I haven't done the sort of testing that you must do for your applications, but I've used the OEP8000 transformers in several applications with good results for speech only. I've no idea of its high frequency response. They are tiny in comparison.
http://www.oep.co.uk/admin/UploadDocuments/OEP8000.pdf

David
G3UNA

I've ordered a couple of TTC-108 transformers today and will run some experiments with them over the next week or so. I've looked at similar transformers developed for modem and telephone line coupling, but not the TTC-108 specifically, when trying to find a cheaper output transformer to use with the Softrock Lite receivers. There, the emphasis was more on high frequency response, up to 100 KHz, but distortion was also a major issue. The solution of choice in my opinion for the Softrock receivers turns out to be a MILSPEC Triad transformer, SP-70, with excellent frequency response and quite low distortion. In single lot prices, an SD-70 costs about four times as much as a TTC-108.

Jack