eBay has become a mess.  I have won bids on goods

that did not exist and fortunately waited to pay until the

"seller" confirmed many things for me.  Some will grab

someone else's sales notice and repeat it as tho it were

their own, thinking some will simply pay without confirming

anything with the seller.  Friends tell me this is rampant.

Today, I still trust eHam sellers, but hope the trash folks

do not find it.

PS Many legitimate vendors will ship overseas but want

an Am credit card with

an American card billing address. But, shipping overseas

cost has shot up into the sky in this last year,  73

Charles Harpole HS0ZCW

[EMAIL PROTECTED]