I agree that its a great way of working things I feel the only real
issue is that many people don't understand that they have to press
twice to get it to do what they want.  The fact is that if they don't
realize that they have to press the button twice they probably won't
realize that there is a configuration item to help them either.

What if when pressing it once it simply sent the frequency only and
displayed a message quite quickly that said "agn = cpy all" or
something like that.  I'll admit that I was quite confused the first
time I pressed it and things were different.  However after reading
about it I was kinda surprised and tap twice then poof as expected.
I'm finding that I'm an anomaly...  when things don't work I pull out
the manual and read about the feature.  However many do not do this...
 Maybe having the radio tell people would help.  Maybe I'm wrong
though...  There have been plenty of people wondering why the radio
tells them VFO IND isn't available yet.  Maybe it should say "SEE
ERRATA"...... :)