Hi Wayne and All,

I'm an HF Dx'er who thinks that the VFO A to VFO B 'two tap' misses the mark for me. I vote to make it a program option, operator selectable.

More over I also would like to see a 'quick split function" ala ICOM where pressing the split button (with the sub receiver installed or not?) enters all the VFO A info in the VFO B but also with and pre-determined VFO B offset per mode such a +5 KHz for SSB and +2 KHz for CW.

Something like this was on my 775, Pro II and III and was extremely convenient for getting into the pile up fray effectively before many others.

Working 100W with only wire and a DXCC score of 342 seems to prove me out IMO. ;-)

73 and tnx for listening!

N1LQ-Dave