In a recent message, Tom McCulloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...
For us more casual users of a charger does anyone know of site that might have a schematic for a homebrew charger that accomplishes the same things as is being discussed here?

I can thoroughly recommend the SLA smart charger described in the May 2001 issue of QST by Bob Lewis AA4PB. It is designed specifically for the K2 and enables the charger to be connected at all times when the K2 is in operation. I use one and my K2 SLA battery lasted for eight years before giving up the ghost.

73

--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK