After a bit of frustration with poor documentation, I've got my laptop
connected to my new K3 using the Elecraft KUSB USB to Serial Adapter.  I was
pleased to find a "K3" option in the N1MM Configurer but I have a few questions.

ESCape key - In the configurer, N1MM says that "ESC will not interrupt CW
keying via the radio communications port".  But I'm using the DTR line on the
single RS232 interface for keying and ESC seems to instantly stop any "F"
key-initiated sending.  Am I missing something?

Stop bits - I apologize for my naivete on this, but N1MM sets the stop bits at
2 while also noting that Elecraft recommends 1 stop bit.  Anybody know why?
Should I change it to 1 stop bit?  It works fine as is (2 stop bits) so I'm
basically in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mode.

Speed - N1MM sets the speed at 4800 baud and also notes that "Elecraft
recommends 4800-38,400 baud".  The Elecraft KUSB adapter set itself initially
at 9600 baud.  Any insights here?  Again, I'm in "don't fix it..." mode

Thanks,
Barry, K6RM