Hi Toby,

We had a change in PCB vendors, and they slightly changed the location on some of the break-off points for the PCB handling frame on the KRX3 board (used during automated soldering etc. ) Fortunately this is not a major issue. The other remaining 'nubs' from the break off part of the pcb still align with the remaining alignment holes on the KRX3 case. The ones that do not are not a problem.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
---

Toby Deinhardt wrote:
Hi,

While assembling my KRX3 I ran into a minor mechanical problem. Four of the "bumps" along the edge of the main KRX3 board, the one with all the filters, do not align correctly with the holes in the shielding - The holes which the "bumps" are supposed to "snap" into. Roughly the area where this occurs could be described as J92 to E2 to E3 to E5 on the circuit board. All other holes, bumps, standoffs etc. are O.K. and fit perfectly.

I'm already in touch with Gary at K3 support. He says that I am the first to report the misalignment. Am I really the only one to have noticed this?

vy 73 de toby