I have been following the recent threads about the K3 on 6 metres and
have a question (actually two questions), please.

Is it possible to use the K3 with the Elecraft XV50 transverter?  If
so, how does the performance of the K3's receiver on 6m compare with
a K3 using the new PR6 pre-amplifier?

I have a XV50 transverter that I was using with a K2 to enable me to
be QRV on 6m, and intended selling it when I got my K3 to finance the
purchase of a XV144 transverter to use with the K3.  Would I now do
better to keep the XV50, or sell it as planned and buy the PR6 pre-
amplifier, to best improve my K3's 6m performance?

Thanks and 73 de Chris, N4CJ (G4BUE)