Yes of course it is possible. The K3 may object to there being two 50MHz
bands but you can always call it something else to get around that. The K3
has no idea what the transverter frequency is besides what you tell it.

The performance will probably be worse, for exactly the same reasons the K3
is a single conversion architecture. What you could do is convert the XV50
to 4m or sell it to someone else.

Do you really need a pre-amp for 6m?