I've noticed that from Scott one before when I made a similar request.  I did
what
you did.....stopped using it and went to another program.  I also no longer
recommend
that program to anyone for that reason.  I think that's a mistake on his part
not to
support the K3.  Oh well...

Check out N1MM for contesting.  It's free, and it does much more the ACLog.
For
general logging, try HRD.  It has a nice log and great K3 support.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Oct 30  8:20 , "Terry Schieler"  sent: