The original ProSet elements had an impedance of 400 Ohms
(I have a pair of the transducers in my junk box).  The
replacement elements are 200 Ohms (I opened the ProSet to
confirm).

The replacement was not free but the "ProSet Speaker" is
$4 each from Heil (check the Parts page at www.heilsound.com).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV