Wait just a minute here Mike!!

What happened to MC and KC?

If your on 20 meters and move to avoid the QRM did you go up 2 Kay Cee's or 2
Kilo Hertz's .   With split what is it?  Up 20 XXX ?

73,
Bob
K2TK EX KN2TKR & K2TKR
Mike Harris wrote:

G'day,

| My 180' wire was resonant at about 2.2 mHz, where the SWR was around 1.4:1. Since signals

Spectacularly slow velocity of propagation there.

Here we are, custodians of a technical hobby, one that we have to achieve qualification in for licensing and we can't get our units right. MHz, kHz, yes but not mhz, Mhz, mHz (unless you really mean it), or Khz please. The illiterate computer press is a prime example of splashing meaningless mhz clock speeds on their front covers.

Apologies if this is correct in the USA, like meter for the SI unit of length metre.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO