-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne av W7TMT
Sendt: 09 December, 2008 7:24 AM
Til: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Emne: RE: [Elecraft] K3 Noisy fans?

I ran my K3 hard enough over the weekend to think about monitoring the PA
temp. As I was CQing on Saturday when condx were el-stinko from where I am
and responses were few and far between I watched the temp slowly rise until
it got to 50C and then stabilize. Curious to see what the fans sounded like
I took off the phones and couldn't hear the fans at all. I put my hand over
the vents on top and could feel the air flow so I knew they were running but
it wasn't until I put my head down close to the rig that I could hear them.
Mine are very quite even when running at nearly full flow.

Just my observations of course with S/N 1889.

73,

Patrick, W7TMT