I am hoping somebody can help solve this.

I attempted to load the latest Beta software when suddenly the download
failed.

Unable to communite with the K3 from the loader (latest version) and the
power off to force a reset and download results in "Unable to communicate
with K3" error msg appears.

The flashing yellow light appeared first, now extinguished, just the
flashing red Tx light, unlit screen and MCU LD in the display.

Anyone have any suggestions to try next?

73's
Gary
I just got lost in thought............. It was unfamiliar territory