Hi Don,

Whew!!!...I can now learn to breathe again. I did not think I could hold my
breathe that long.

All is restored to normalcy again.

Thanks for the super quick replies for my pleas for assistance.

Best wishes for christmas and the holiday season.
Gary
I just got lost in thought............. It was unfamiliar territory