Hi,

I've just installed my KRX3. All went okay. Although I do have a KAT3 installed, I chose the subreceiver's alternative antenna to be the BNC one.

If I've understood correctly, pressing BSET followed by ANT allowes me to switch the subreceiver's input between the main receiver's antenna and the BNC antenna. But, irrespective of whether I've selected MAIN or AUX, the subreceiver always uses the AUX antenna.

Any clues as to what could be wrong?

73,

Frank PA4N

---