Barry,

Thanks for your suggestions. Indeed, when I toggle BSET ANT I see "MAIN" and "AUX" alternately. You mention a possible faulty relay. Should there be an audible relay click when toggling BSET ANT I between "MAIN" and "AUX"? When I do that, there is no relay click whatsoever...

73,

Frank PA4N

At 16:18 24/12/2008, Barry N1EU wrote:

Frank R. Oppedijk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just installed my KRX3. I chose the subreceiver's alternative antenna
> to be the BNC one.
>
> If I've understood correctly, pressing BSET followed by ANT allowes
> me to switch the subreceiver's input between the main receiver's
> antenna and the BNC antenna. But, irrespective of whether I've
> selected MAIN or AUX, the subreceiver always uses the AUX antenna.

Sorry, I missed the fact that it's the MAIN antenna that won't connect to
your subreceiver.  I assume you alternately see "MAIN" and "AUX" displayed
when you toggle the BSET ANT switch and even when "MAIN" is displayed,
you're certain that you are listening to the AUX antenna.

I'm not sure what the issue is, other than a faulty relay or a mistake in
the internal cabling.

73,
Barry N1EU

---