From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of jeff kb2m
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:55 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Automated Transmit Gain Calibration at 5 W, 50W, err txf

I'm trying to run the Calibrate Transmitter Gain routinre in Utility ver
1.1.12.22 on my K3 # 1516. And I'm getting this error...

Starting 5 Watt calibration.

Calibrating at 1.900 MHz

Unexpected response "DBERR TXF;" to "DB;". State 127

5 Watt calibration failed.

 I verified that I have my 2.7 filter in # 2 slot selected, and I tried it
with ATU in auto and bypass. I'm also getting a ERR TXF error.  The dummy
load I'm  using I verified that it is close to 1 to 1 . Any suggestions?

73 Jeff kb2m