I had two K3s and three laptops, plus all the cables, trackballs, etc. in my
carry-on luggage.  Rose Kopp put some mods on the two K3 cases she made for
me so they could be attached to one another and carried with one strap so
the airline folks count it as "one" piece.  My other carry-on luggage piece
is a roll-about computer bag.  I tried running the dual K3 bag through the
security X-ray machine and it overloaded the operator.  So, we had to run
each K3 through by itself.  But when done individually, I've never had them
ask about it.  Most of the X-ray ops ID a K3 as a slide projector, which is
fine with me.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)