To: "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU" <le...@wa5znu.org>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Two K3s as Carry-on Luggage

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 17:58, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU
<le...@wa5znu.org> wrote:
Ed W0YK wrote:

 Most of the X-ray ops ID a K3 as a slide projector, which is
fine with me.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)

One thoroughly inspected my KX1 and K2 at SFO, then as he was packing it
back up, said, "Good DX."

I've taken my K3 as carry-on through numerous airports, without fail,
it always gets looked at, swabbed, and then they let me go...I guess I
have the thug look or something.

Jeff N6GQ