We held the SSB net this morning (1800Z on 14316 kHz).  There were 16 of us
in total (3 more than last week) over about 30 minutes.  We had some
interesting questions asked, with some answers.

Here is a list of the participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

AE5JD           Bart            TX      K3      2106
W3NF            Lloyd           MD      K3
K0ARO           Kurt            IA      K3
K8MBY           Phil            OH      K3      609
W1JGS           Joe             MA      K3
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
VE3QF           Tony            ONT     K3      137
WB2ART  Ken             NY      K3
W9DVM           Phil            FL      K3
AB2TC           Ken             NY      K3      82
AC7AC           Ron             OR      K3
W3FPR           Don             NC      K3
NE5W            Ben             TX      K3      439
K1ZG            Dave            MA      K3
N1LQ            David           MA      K3      371
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

I thought that I might have heard KB1TOM, but I could not get confirmation
of it.  Interestingly, there were three stations from the Boston area and
three Phils (well that is intersting to the Phils, HIHI).
Thanks to everybody.

73,

Phil, NS7P