We had another good SSB net today (1800Z) on 14.316 MHz.  We had 24
participants today, and there were a
number of good questions and comments.  The topics discussed included
compression settings and voice quality,
optimized RX EQ settings, ATU functions and other issues.  Several stations
got real time feedback on voice quality
that helped them set their compression levels.  Conditions were not great,
with many stations being weaker to net control than usual; and several
stations reported hearing few participants.
On the other hand, we had two check-ins from Alaska this week (one was even
mobile).

We started a few minutes early and ran about 45 minutes today.  Here is a
list of the participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

KM5Q            Windy           NM      K3      764
W1TF            Ty              GA      K3      696
AB1KC           Bruce           RI      K3      2674
KL1J            Jim             AK      K3      542
KB0YH           Gus             CO      K3      441
N9YKE           Don             WI      K3      2505
VE3MV           Doug            ON      K3      2432
W1AIU           Joe             CT      K3      269
K8DJC           Nelson  OH      K3      560
N7EDK           Ed              AZ      FT817   (K2 6576 being built)
W6VY            Bob             CA      K3      1590
KE4WY           Jim             KY      K3      2165
VE3QF           Tony            ON      K3      137
AC7SB           Peter           WA      K2      3016
K7SJ            Roger           WA      K3      75
N1LQ            David           MA      K3      371
KB1HCC/M        Haggi           CT      FT857
W8FU            Bruce           OH      K3      2516
W0ZPT           Zane            MN      IC718
AI4TO/MM        John            FL      K2      5087
KE5POM  Frank           NM
KL7CWN/M        Leonard AK      Icom
WD7Z            John            NM
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.

73,

Phil, NS7P