I thought it was pretty nice for the menu to be in alphabetical order so
it was
easy to run through to find what you are looking for,  and lends itself
very
well for new additions.
Also making up a cheat sheet for most used functions,  just leave a
couple spaces
between letters for new additions.
Merv KH7C  K3 2306