Tom N0SS said
>What bothers me, a bit, is that my cooling fans seem to be running a LOT
>more frequently, and at higher speeds, than they did several firmware
>versions ago.

My FP temperature rose from 18 C to 35 C in a three-hour test yesterday.
I don't believe the fans came on but not sure as I can't hear them. When
ever I look at them they are not running. The PA temp rose from 17 C to 25 C
over the same period. (I may have transmitted a short SSB period, can't
remember).
So I am wondering at what temperature the fans come on and where that
temperature is measured.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311