Lance and all,

I was mistaken (I was prompted to try it with CW+SSB).
CW in SSB seems to only work using the "hit the key" method.  Once PTT
is active, it will not work at all, only the SSB inputs work.

I cannot duplicate your setup since I do not have your sequencer
controls here.  Are you using TX INH as well as the PTT input to the K3
from your sequencer?

73,
Don W3FPR