Hi Julian,

I've done that as well.

I don't recall resetting the PA Temp value, that may explain the over temp
warning...

Did reset all the filters, so that wasn't an issue.

I've swapped in a new PS that runs at 13.8VDC and a different power cable.
That seemed to help some more, but there still seems to be latency with the
RF gain pot.

This makes me wonder if something in the K3 power chain is not functioning
correctly. I'm trying to think of an event that may have caused a problem,
if there is one... Nothing out of the ordinary comes to mind. The other
equipment on the line that feeds the K3 are all operating correctly.

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
TnQP http://www.tnqp.org/