Ron:

I've seen one other knob broken... as a result of someone having tightened the
setscrew WAY(!!!) too much!  In fact, I rounded off the corners of the little
Allen wrench trying to get the darn thing loose.

Folks (esp. those building their K3s) should be instructed to 'snug' the
setscrews down, rather than TIGHTEN them.

73,

Tom   N0SS