Metal or Brass insert! Not just plastic.

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of WILLIS COOKE
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:14 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 RF knob Broken

I don't know where to get better ones but I repaired the knobs that broke
with 30 min epoxy and they worked for a while.  I called Elecraft and they
sent a set under warranty and I bought two more sets.  They are not
expensive, but the shipping and handling is, co I bought three new sets.  My
outer ring broke and while I was looking at it the inner knob broke also.
Elecraft could do well if they found something better quality.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ