Has anyone other then me had one of the inter knobs for the RF or AF gain
break?
Ron NA9F

Had two crack S/N 2324, one ea. inner and outer. Called Elecraft Parts, and
replacements send no questions. Removing the cracked knobs took too much
torque on the small set screws. The set screws were too tight at Factory
assy I believe. I used the small end of the supplied Allen wrenches to just
tighten, not the long end. So far so good. Will send in defective parts, but
I believe they were just over-tightened. I checked the rest of the knobs and
they were not as tight, but reset them anyway.

Small annoyance on an otherwise excellent product. Thanks Elecraft.

73 Gary NL7Y