I have used a PAR end fed with my K1 at the  beach. I feed it at the top and
run it from the condo balcony down at a slope to  somewhere I can tie it off
where no one will run into it.  It works very  well - better than an Outback
vertical attached to the balcony.  So far, no  one has complained and no one
has
tried to pull it down.  The K1 auto tuner  will tune it to other bands and it
works but I am sure the efficiency is  compromised.

Buck
k4ia

In a message dated 3/2/2009 1:17:07  P.M. Eastern Standard Time,