I believe I understand Jim's question.  How do you get the internal clock to
coincide with WWV to the second?  Jim, Go to CONFIG: TIME.  Adjust the internal
clock time for 1 min ahead of WWV by tapping #2 keypad.  Tap #3 keypad to
adjust the seconds and keep turning the VFO A counterclockwise to keep the
second display at zero.  When WWV gets to the min ahead, quit rotating VFO A.
It may take a little practice, but you can set the clock to within a second.
Keep in mind that the internal clock loses time so this precision doesn't mean
a whole lot.  I have a wall clock that receives the time signal from WWV.  I
use this wall clock to set my internal clock.  Anyway, this is the way I do it.
 I am sure if there is a better way someone will let us know.
It surely would be nice if the internal clock received the signal from WWV.
Roy Morris  W4WFB