Pushing 80 meter RF into an R8 could be very bad for the R8.  The tuner has
been able to find a match that allows the radio to pump RF into the coax to
the antenna but that RF *might* be (mostly) going into the tuning network of
the antenna instead of being radiated.  Overstress is a definite possibility
when doing that so please be careful.

Don K7FJ