Julian, G4ILO wrote:

> It remains true, in my opinion, that it is taking longer and costing more
> for us in Europe to order things from you. The shipping and tax collection
> costs are especially steep for smaller items. It may not be your fault, but
> it is nevertheless a discouragement to further purchases.

The change from USPS to UPS was bad. UPS is twice as expensive as USPS used to
be. And less convenient. At
least in my country, UPS is oriented towards business customers, and sorting
out a way to deliver to private
individuals is a hassle. The mail really works here. I understand the reason
for the change had something to
do with  insurance. Have you checked if it is possible to arrange a third party
insurance solution?

73
Jon Kåre Hellan LA4RT, Trondheim, Norway