Oh yea, been there.  Thats some good stuff.  I have been going back
and forth between that, some really good info that SteppIR provides on
radials, ON4UN's book, and the ARRL antenna book.  The two books laid
the foundation, but N6LF's page, and the info from SteppIR really tied
the pieces together nicely.  Thanks.

Dave Wilburn
NM4M