De: Don Wilhelm [mailto:w3...@embarqmail.com]
Enviada: qua 27/5/2009 20:16
Para: py5eg
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Assunto: Re: [Elecraft] RES: UPGRADE VERSION 3.11

Atilano,

Your K3 *is* powered on, and with the TX light blinking *and* with the
MCU LD on the LCD, it is waiting for a firmware load.

Follow the steps in the K3 Utility Help menu - "Troubleshooting" -
"Force K3 into Firmware Load Required" to be certain the K3 is ready for
the *beginning* of a firmware load.

If you do not have the latest version of K3 Utility, that may be part of
your problem.  Download the latest version from the Elecraft website.

73,
Don W3FPR