From: Bill W4ZV <btipp...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] HI RFI Message - what to do?
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 1:28 PM

Lee Buller wrote:

> The K3 was on 7040 and the Orion was on 3520.

A shorted 1/4 wl stub (~46' of Vf 0.66 coax) on the Orion 80m output would
have given ~30 dB of attenuation on 40m.  For best results stubs should be
tuned to exact resonance using an analyzer (most tell you how to do this).
Plan ahead for next year!

http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/k2trstub.html

73,  Bill