Mel Farrer wrote....

I think the bottom line is what the receiver front end was designed to "handle"
and how much head room there is from that point to HI RFI message TO the point
of failure of the front end device.  It would be nice to know these numbers.

Mel K6KBE

This is the question I have.  What are the parameters.  And what do you do when
you get HI RFI.  Should there be something in the manual that states:

"When your K3 shows a HI RFI error it is to late to save it.  Turn off your
radio and contact K3 Support for the appropriate replacement parts. and
instructions."

Something more than what the manual says would be appreciated.

Lee - K0WA