Hi all,
I left the K2 antenna plugged in today and went to work.
We did get a fast moving torrential downpour with some lightning
activity in the area where I work which is about 20 miles north of the
shack.
So I'm not sure if there was any lightning in the area of the shack.

Anyway, I used the K2 last night and then shut it down.
Turned it on when I got home from work and it receives with no problem
but shows Hi Cur now in TUNE mode, on all bands.
Its been raining all day long, and I have a doublet with 450 ladder and
a SGC external antenna tuner mounted on a tree.
I will check the tuner box as soon as I can but so far the K2 is a no go
on xmit.
Also, the supply voltage really starts to sag when I set the power pot
up above 6 watts on tune.
I have the KPA100 on board.
I wish now I had a 100watt dummy load.
The power supply is a brand new 7AMP switcher so I'm not suspecting it
as the first thing on the list.

Has anyone seen the K2 act like this before?

Thanks
Duane
--
 bw...@fastmail.net