I remember commenting about the wear to the main VFO knob finger dimple
on my K3 ( S/No 133 ) some time ago and being told there was something
in the offing to improve things?
Is there any further update on this please?
The paint has well and truly gone and as a result the radio looks " 2nd
hand"
It certainly doesn't perform " 2nd hand" !
Here in VK6 we dont have the advantage of Europe or NA , I'm lucky if I
hear a signal on 40 or 20 these days never mind "picking them out from
the interference " So the tuning knob gets a LOT of work.
This is the penalty for living in the most isolated city on the planet.
One day my K3 will come into its own from Perth , I just hope I live
long enough to experience my 3rd sunspot maxima !
Cheers
Keith

--
Keith