<http://images.tentec.com/radio/store/315BGO.jpg>  Several hams asked
about the rubber trim rings for the K3.  I have one and they are a perfect
fit and very nice to tune with.

Replacement rubber trim rings

Model 315 replacement rubber trim ring for Ten-Tec HF transceivers and
amplifiers. The new trim ring features a softer, better feel than the
existing 'car tire' used around the circumference of Ten-Tec main tuning
knobs since the 1980's. They (black version) are now being supplied as new
equipment on Ten-Tec HF transceivers. Can be used on the Omni-V, Omni-VI,
Omni-VII, Orion, Orion II, Paragon, Paragon II, Jupiter transceivers, the
Centaur, Centurion and Titan I/II/III amplifiers, and the 301 and 302 series
external tuning knobs. Sold as single units, for rigs or amps with two large
tuning knobs, order quantity of 2. Available in black, charcoal grey, light
blue, dark blue, orange, red, and glow-in-the-dark.

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
 <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/> www.instantgourmetspices.com

www.w9dvm.com <http://www.w9dvm.com/>