I did try Bill and we're in touch. They are prompt and excellent as always.

More testing revealed that it only happens with the 1.8kHz 8-pole roofing
filter on CW... I do have the 1.0kHz roofing filter in my Sub RX and just
swapped it so I the 1.8 is in my Sub RX.

It now works fine without chirp on all filter settings. I'm still not sure
if my particular 1.8kHz filter is partially defect or if only this
particular combination of settings causes it but Wayne is looking in to it.

73,
Are - LB3SA