From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Benny Aumala
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:56 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 : toggle between two powers ?

Thanks, Dick

I tested that.
-Go to Elecraft Utility program.
-Go to Configuration
-Restore saved config including power level.
 It takes 40 seconds to restore,
Then K3 RESTARTS.
No, this is not what I meant. Rolling with
that shaft encoder is much more handier. But not handy
that, either.

Imagine yourself working barefoot 100W and need  some
help with linear to get that station. Adjustments are too long.
I need to switch between two power levels, not roll.
But this is just a whisper of wish.

Benny   OH9NB

Dick Dievendorff kirjoitti:
If you have a computer connected, you can also set power with the PC
command. I realize not everyone has or wants a computer connected at all
times, but it is another way.

I think it is a rotary shaft encoder, not a potentiometer.

Dick, K6KR