I'd like to see the power level remembered between the two antenna ports.
That way you can connect your amplifier to one port and always have the
power set for the correct amp drive.  And you can have the other port that
bypasses the amp where the power is set for 100 watts (or whatever you
want).

So you'd have (as an example) ANT1 for 100 watts using the K3 internal
tuner, and ANT2 feeding an amplifier and external antenna tuner, where the
power setting for ANT2 is whatever you've set for the amp drive on the
different bands.

As you might be able to tell, I don't use ALC with my amp.

Phil - AD5X