I agree also....Wayne and the boys hit it just right for me. Great job. Very
noisy 40M today and the combination of the NB 3-3 and AFX pulled real
understandable voices out of junk. I will play with the setting for awhile
until I fine what is optimal for me but all in all it is just splitting
hairs at this point.

Dan

AD4C2009 wrote:

> Ian,I am with you,it works outstanding now,I don't even lose the audio as
> other said,it drops a liitle bid but still is confortable to my ears but
> the noise is totally GONE ! About the low end roll-off on version 3.25 was
> at 30 Hz,now with 3.27 is at 60Hz,who needs to hear that low? besides do
> your speaker respond to 30Hz,besides does anyone on ESSB respond that low?
> so 60 Hz is ok with me.73 to all
>
> AD4C

-----

Dan AB3EN