You have a real problem with your amp if going from 100 watts to 110
watts drive gives you a difference of 500 watts output from the
amplifier.  Actually, the rest of us are the ones who have the problem
with your amplifier if it really does that.  Do you realize the kind of
distortion you must be putting out with that kind of non-linearity?

Dave   AB7E