Paul Christensen wrote:
> Take a look at what's happening before the ADC and after the DAC circuits.
> The K3 has some of the best designed audio circuits for a communications
> transceiver.
>
> Paul, W9AC

Unfortunately, the issue with the 12 kHz leakage (DAC clock?) and beat
notes (+/- CW sidetone around 12 kHz) make for some awful audio in CW.
I guess most folks don't hear it, but given previous reports from
others, it is an issue.  I can't comfortably use the K3 for CW unless
using outboard low-pass audio filters to knock the high end garbage down
to an in-audible level.

73
Eric NO3M