From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:37 AM
To: Gary and Kathleen Pearse
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] CQWW SSB observations

Interesting comments. I've had my K3 for less than a month, and I'm not
sure I'll ever learn all there is to know about it, especially in light
of it being software defined and in a constant state of flux. That's an
item of considerable appeal for me. I don't have to wait for a new model
to have quirks in the current one fixed, or whole new features added!

I wonder if the load/save configuration function of the utility would
answer your thought about having an op preference?

73, Mike NF4L