Ha, ha, ha... when I moved to Oregon over a decade ago all my friends in
sunnier climes said I'd hate the rain. A year or two later I wrote back
saying it wasn't the rain. That's fine. The issue in the Oregon wet season
is the MUD. Oregon MUD is everywhere, as anyone who knows the play "Paint
Your Wagon" can tell you ;-)

Ron (Who now owns a good set of boots)( AC7AC