I have two antennas.  One uses the K3 internal tuner and one goes
through an amplifier and a manual tuner.

I have a macro set to select each antenna and set the power level --
100w for the antenna using the internal tuner and 45w to the antenna
running the amp.

I would like to add a command to the macro for the antenna using the
internal tuner.  I would like to disable the "key out" amp relay.  Don't
want the K3 keying the amp if it is not the antenna getting power.

Since my amp doesn't have a standby position (Ten Tec Hercules II), I
would also like to bypass the amp relay when tuning the manual tuner.
But, I can't find a command in the Programmer's Reference to disable Key
Out.

Is there an undocumented command to disable Key Out?

73 de K1ESE
John