Hi Kevin,
I'm a brand new one Elecrafter and received my K3 last Tuesday.
Only Elecraft company knows where K rigs have been solded to world wide
Hams.
Am I the only Elecrafter in UAE ? I hope not  Hi !
I will check tomorrow at the Emirates Amateur Radio Society  (A62ER)
and will send a request on their website.

You've just learned me was an Elecraft net originating from Iraq, is it
still active ?
The Elecraft net is also an useful tool to discover other Elecrafters
if they are enrolled on it.
Hope to contact you as well
Bst 73's
Philippe
A65BI

Note:
As per the new rules in UAE, starting 01/01/2009 , A61 is reserved for
Emiraties only, A65 for foreigners with a residency visa for up to one
year, A62 for radio clubs and A67 for VHF .

>>> Kevin Rock <kevinr...@earthlink.net> 16-11-2009 8:24 >>>
There was an Elecraft Net originating from Iraq at one point.  You may
wish to inquire about that or simply start your own.
   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS